Wednesday, November 22, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

Tomorrow of course is Thanksgiving Day and i would like to wish all of my family and friends a most happy and blessed day. I can remember as a kid always eating way too much turkey and dressing, but this year will definitely not do so. I am very grateful this year because I was spared from injury in my Halloween night accident. God was certainly "taking the wheel" that fateful night. I will spending the day with my neighbors this year-- something far different than I have ever done before. But John and I will be together. He has been so supportive of me during this very difficult period. Thank God, I have him at my side! I am grateful also to my dear friend Tim who makes my songwriting possible and my dear sister Rosemary who came to my aid with a loan for the car. I am really going to try and become much closer to her for the rest of my life. I am grateful to for my cousin Susan in Texas and my sister Annette who's been supportive too! This has simply been a crazy nightmarish experience, but with God's help, I will get through it. I simply have to tighten the belt and not do any impulse buying. Christmas gifts this year are going to be very simple. John has tried to decorate the house and has made it as festive as he possibly can. Thank goodness! So to everyone a most happy Thanksgiving. Keep me in your prayers!

2 comments: