Tuesday, June 05, 2007

WE REMEMBER BOBBY KENNEDY AND DISNEYLAND HAS NEW ATTRACTIONS







Does it seem possible that thirty-nine years have passed since the night that Robert F. Kennedy was assassinated by Siusan, Sirhan.I remember that I was twenty one years old and in bed when my dear mother shouted out at me in the dark "They've shot Bobby Kennedy". I remember getting up and remaining up for a good deal of that sad morning. It just did not seem possible that another famous member of the Kennedy clan had been the victim of an assassin's bullet. John Lennon had a very prophetic thing to say one month before he, himself was shot down in cold blood. It's a haunting quote that reads "Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans!' On a happier note, Disneyland prepares for the opening of the brand new sub ride. It looks amazing. I got to see the new pirate's Lair a bit early thanks to my nephew. I've posted some pics here.