Sunday, June 11, 2006


Today are two grand birthdays of note. Today however, I must be very brief. I am going into the recording studio today with Tim Doran to record some backgrounds on some new songs that I have written including "Hurricane Heartbreak" "Little Things Matter To God" and "Capture Your World". I must acklnowledge that today is the birthday of the late great Judy Garland. I actually can say that I'm old enough to have watched her later efforts. She was incredible and moving and I just cry knowing how tragic her last years were. Today is also the birthday of Frederick Lowe: one half of the great songwrtiting team of Lerner and Lowe (composers of "My Fair Lady" "Camelot" and "Paint Your Wagon" Incredible songs and incredible musicals. I can only hope that he can play those great songs for the angels in heaven. God rest both of you: a singer and a songwriter: two legends in diferent arenas. Well bye for now.

No comments: